never light a candle in a poor ventilated room!

(Ini email yang saya terima hari ini…terimakasih sender2 yang tolong forwardkan email ni)

NEVER  LIGHT A CANDLE in an Air-conditioned Room.

“A friend in our group  passed away last week due to carbon-monoxide poisoning.

It happened when she lighted an aroma theraputic candle for the night in a room with the air-c onditioner ON. Due to subsequent lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fully oxidize, thus forming dangerous carbon monoxide.
Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting in the person dozing off into a state of  unconsciousness & eventual death in less than an hour, depending on the room size”

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: